Most of us plan to have kids at some point in life. However, adventure travel and toddlers don’t go hand in hand. There are some vocational trips that can only be enjoyed if kids are not in the picture. Parents with young kids usually find it difficult to fully enjoy when on vacation because they have to constantly watch over the kids. Therefore, before you start searching the best resort to visit with kids, it is prudent to take advantage of your child free life. In this article, we are going to give you tips on trips to take before having a baby.
- Go scuba diving in Iceland – Do you love engaging in adrenaline producing adventures? If yes then go scuba diving into the Silfra fissure in Iceland that cuts between Eurasian continental plates and North American will give you unforgettable and thrilling experience. You can choose to explore on ice cave glacier or hike on the Thrihnuhagigur volcano. After an enjoyable but tiresome adventure, you can take your time and relax in geothermal saunas and pools.
- Miami, Florida – Florida is one of the best places to visits before having a baby. They are plenty of amazing beaches that you can visit to have a good time. You will get to enjoy swimming in crystal clear water and the warm sun will cool you off after having a good time in water. This amazing city is also full of shops that you can take advantage off to shop for baby and maternity wear. You will also get to enjoy wide variety of foods from restaurants around the town.
- Northumberland, England – Do you want to feel like a kid again before you become responsible parent? If yes then Northumberland, England can help you release your inner self before you become a parent. Visiting this amazing town will give you an opportunity to connect with things that you used to like when you were young. For instance, you can visit Alnwick Castle where the famous hit series Downton Abbey was filmed.
- Paris – Commonly known as the city of light and love, Paris is one of the best places to visit before you get a baby. You can decide to walk along the streets with your spouse and shop for maternity and personal items from various unique shops. You will also be spoiled with wide variety food sold on various restaurants.
- Milford Track, New Zealand – Milford track comprises of 53 year old kilometer that is full of breathtaking sceneries including deep river valley, Skyscraping Mountain and the tallest waterfall in New Zealand. Going for a trip in this area before you get a baby will enable you have a good time because of amazing scenes that you will get to view.