On a budget airline…
Air France launched a boutique airline last summer targeted at a slightly younger clientele (18 to 35) – and Joon certainly has a number of millennial-friendly perks, including its selection of alcoholic drinks.
- Ready? Lift-off! – Fly away to Berlin, Barcelona, Lisbon and Porto starting from December 1st. And in Spring 2018, Fortaleza in Brazil and Mahé in Seychelles.
- Meals in the air – For your travels in Europe, we offer a menu with organic and non-organic products. Coffee and tea are on us.
- Signature Cocktails – designed by Paris’ Experimental Cocktail Club
- Craft Beer
- Relaxation guaranteed – During your flight, watch the latest must-see TV shows as well as a selection of videos from the web, right on your mobile device or tablet.
Air France previously said that it does not consider Joon to be a low-cost carrier, but a lifestyle-centric brand focused on design and digital technology. Still, its price point looks pretty reasonable – flights to European destinations departing from Paris start at $56 each way, while long haul flights start from $170 each way, excluding checked baggage.
- Destinations: 14 (Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, Lisbon, Naples, Oslo, Porto, Rome, Fortaleza, Brazil, Bombay, India, Cairo, Egypt, Cape Town, South Africa, Mahé, Seychelles, Tehran, Iran
- Commenced operations: 1 December 2017
- CEO: Jean-Michel Mathieu (2017–)
- Hub: Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Parent organization: Air France
Biggest downfall? We Americans have to get to Europe first to try it out. As of right now there are no announcement of adding flights to the USA. So pack your bags, book a weekend in Paris, then fly Joon to Porto. Give us a call and we can help you book it!
Windy City Travel is Here to Help
Call (312) 951-0710 and let Windy City Travel plan your next European escape.
Trust in our travel professionals; let us handle the travel details so you can relax and enjoy!