On a recent trip to South Korea, here are our favorite spots and where we stayed in Seoul, Gyeongju & Busan. South Korea is an amazing, adventurous vibrant place to choose as your next destination.
Our Favorite Spots in Busan
- Gukje Market – Following the Korean War, refugees who fled to Busan set up stalls in order to make a living, and this was the beginning of the Gukje Market (gukje meaning “international” in Korean). The Gukje Market is one of Korea’s largest markets; each alleyway is crowded with stalls, and it connects to Bupyeong Market, Kkangtong Market, and other smaller markets. The market stocks such a wide variety of goods, that you can find almost everything you need right here.
- Busan Gamcheon Cultural Village – Picturesque attraction featuring a village of colorful houses, painted murals, shops & cafes.
- Busan Gwangandaegyo Bridge (aka “Diamond Bridge”) – a suspension bridge located in Busan, South Korea. It connects Haeundae-gu to Suyeong-gu. The road surface is about 6,500 meters long, with the bridge as a whole spanning 7,420 meters. It is the second longest bridge in the country after the Incheon Bridge.
Where we Stayed in Busan
- Park Hyatt Busan
- Amazing views of the Gwangandaegyo (Diamond Bridge)
- At Park Hyatt Busan, guests will discover the traditional values of courtesy, care, and comfort with the discreet, residential, and sophisticated style of Park Hyatt™. Whether guests are visiting the hotel for an important meeting or a relaxing weekend away, Park Hyatt Busan offers an array of services that are sure to make stays memorable.
Our other blog posts about this South Korea trip:
- Vacationing in South Korea (South Korea #1)
- Our Favorite Spots in Seoul (South Korea #2)
- Our Favorite Spots in Gyeongju (South Korea #3)
Windy City Travel is Here to Help
Call (312) 951-0710 and let Windy City Travel help with your Asia Adventure.
Trust in our travel professionals; let us handle the travel details so you can relax and enjoy!