The Riu Palace Paradise Island is an All Inclusive resort that’s situated on the best beach of the Paradise Island in Bahamas. It is about 2 miles from downtown Nassau, next door to a mega resort known as Atlantis, and is about 16 miles from the airport. For guests who want to explore the great outdoors, the beachfront Riu Palace Paradise Island resort is about 10 minutes away from great historic sites, scenic spots and amazing attractions of Nassau.
The breathtaking 379 room resort offers unparalleled services, world class activities like snorkeling, amazing nightly entertainment which fulfills your every desire, and lots of leisure options. In addition to that, you will get to enjoy; fresh water swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a warm water beach, solarium terrace, inspiring ocean views, a Renova spa, a sauna, a fitness center and much more. You’ll also find a great buffet in the themed restaurant, with a wide variety of dishes to satisfy all kinds of palates. This and more, makes the Riu Palace Paradise Island resort, the ideal place to enjoy a memorable single’s experience vacation.
Riu Palace Paradise Island Room Amenities – The picturesque Riu Palace Paradise Island resort offers stylish rooms which offer an array of amenities including, but not limited to:
- A hair dryer
- A direct dial telephone
- A vanity mirror
- A King bed
- Air conditioning
- A balcony with spectacular ocean views
- An iron and ironing board
- A bathroom equipped with a shower and a bathtub
- Carpeted floors
- A tea and coffee machine
- A minibar
- Flat screen satellite TV, and much more.
- Tour assistance
- Excellent conference facilities
- Daily maid service
- Gift shop
- Laundry services
- Lounge chairs
- Tennis court
- Scuba diving and beach volleyball
- A safe deposit box
- 5 restaurants and 4 bars
- Wi-Fi, and much more
Why Go To Riu Palace Paradise Island:
- It’s one of the few 24 hour all inclusive resorts near Nassau
- It’s just a walking distance to Atlantis’ Aquaventure, nightclubs and casino
- The rooms and the hotel have excellent amenities
- It’s located close to great attractions and scenic spots
- It’s located on a beautiful ocean setting along the Cabbage Beach
- There are amazing buffet specials from talented chefs
- It’s ideal for having a single’s experience vacation.
Best Time of Year To Go
The weather is pleasant all year, so the ideal time to visit this amazing resort will depend on whether you prefer escaping the crowds or embracing them. To avoid the crowds and inflated prices, you can go between the high season and the low season; that is between the months of April to May, and September to Mid-December.