Duration: 12 Days
Prices from: $3,249**
Save $550 when you book by June 30, 2023
Your trip begins in the futuristic city of Dubai. There is plenty of time to explore and marvel at the modern wonders and enjoy a desert safari.
Next up, South Africa - where you'll experience two stunning regions, a must see for any traveler.
After exploring the Western Cape, experience the thrill of an African Safari at a private game reserve in the Greater Kruger.
- Meet and assist in Dubai
- Meet and greet on arrival in Cape Town
- Private round trip airport transfers in Dubai
- Shared round trip airport transfers in Cape Town
- Shared round trip airport transfers Hoedspruit to Kambaku
- 11 nights First-class accommodation
- Shared Sunset Desert Safari (Max 6 guests)
- Shared Bo-Kaap Cooking Experience
- Private Cape Town City Tour
- Shared Cape Peninsula Tour (Max 18 guests)
- Private winelands tour with shared E-biking tour
- Shared game viewing activities at Kambabku Safari Lodge (Max 8 per vehicle)
- Timbavati Conservation levy
- Local brand beverages including house wines, local beers, local spirits, soft drinks, teas and coffees at Kambaku
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
Goway offers unforgettable travel experiences to some of the world’s most exotic and interesting destinations. They are simply the best at tailor-made experiences on all 7 continents for any budget. Goway designs travel arrangements to over 115 destinations, customized according to your personal requirements, interests, budget, and available time. They offer you more ways to get around than almost anyone.
**Prices are "from" per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel in low season. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply. Limited seat/spaces and all pricing is subject to change and availability. Rates for single or triple travelers are available on request.