Sale Ends Thursday May 30th, 2019
Dreaming of a Vacation to Australia?
Before setting off on an Australia vacation, learn something about its background and history. Is it an island or a continent? Australia is the sixth largest landmass in the world which explains in some ways the reasons why it is so diverse. There are 6 states and 2 territories, all offering a wide range of attractions and landscapes to entice the visitor. Consider the different terrains – tropical rainforests, red desert, coral reefs, snow-clad mountains, wetlands, winelands, national parks, bushland and so much more. On top of these are a number of cities with plentiful culture to compete with any other destination.
- Sydney and Melbourne Explorer – Sydney & Melbourne
- 10 days | $1469 | Save $147
- This Australia vacation showcases the beauty and glamour of the nation’s top two cities. Taking in Sydney and Melbourne, you’ll see incredible sights like the Sydney Opera House, enjoy world-class food and culture, and have the chance to enjoy iconic experiences like the Little Penguin Parade on Phillip Island.
- Sydney and Great Barrier Reef Explorer – Sydney & Cairns
- 11 days | $1699 | Save $183
- An ideal Australia trip for first timers. Flying Virgin Australia, this Australia vacation hits two of the country’s most popular destinations, Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef. Enjoy lots of time to see the sights your way (with an attractions pass in hand) and take an unforgettable cruise on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Sydney, Melbourne and Great Barrier Reef Explorer – Sydney, Cairns & Melbourne
- 11 days | $2169 | Save $299
- Escape to Australia with a brilliant combination of urban highlights and natural icons. On this Australia vacation, you’ll see the Sydney Opera House, snorkel and dive through the Great Barrier Reef in northern Queensland, and enjoy the trendy bars and restaurants of the world’s most livable city, Melbourne.
All vacations include round trip airfare with Virgin Australia from Los Angeles to Australia, accommodation, sightseeing and touring.
Travel: May 1 – September 17, 2019
Minimum Nights: 9
Promo Code: N/A
Prices listed are 'from' per person based on twin share in low season. Vist trip pages for current pricing and full details. All packages and prices are subject to availability. Airline taxes are included. Please enquire about departures from other cities, single supplements or upgrades.