The ultimate Fiji experience on the water, this week-long escape gives you the opportunity to explore spectacular coral reefs, and get up close and personal with the colourful cultures of this idyllic paradise.
Explore the coral cays of Naviti Island. Enjoy a basket weaving demonstration, then explore to your heart’s content with swimming, bushwalking, snorkeling, or miles of unspoiled beach at your fingertips. A visit to a traditional Fijian village will make you feel like an honoured guest as you take part in the ‘Yagona’ welcome ceremony and watch traditional dances.
On private Nanuya Lai Lai, you’ll have the opportunity to windsurf, get an up close view of the coral, feed tropical fish by hand or play a little volleyball. A highlight on this day will be a traditional ‘magiti’ lunch feast, cooked in a ‘lovo’ earth oven. You’ll also visit rarely touristed Yasawa-I-Rara Island, one of the most beautiful places in Fiji and home to unparalleled snorkeling amid pristine coral reef gardens. With each night spent anchored in a sheltered lagoon, this is leisurely South Pacific cruising at its best.
Every Friday at 3.00pm
- Private cabin accommodation with private ensuite facilities on M.V.Fiji Princess
Cruise transportation & services
- Morning & afternoon tea
- All meals while on board (excluding drinks)
- Cruise entertainment
- Shore excursions
- Entrance fees
- Denarau Marina-Ship Transfers
- Use of Snorkelling gear & Stand Up paddle boards
- Blue Lagoon Cruise souvenir
- Captain's complimentary champagne cocktail
- All port charges & taxes
- All Orchid Deck cabins include a welcome fruit platter, complimentary daily stocked mini bar (beer, wine, soft drinks & bottled water), a Nama of Fiji care pack, in cabin Nespresso coffee machine & tea making facilities.