Inspiring Australia (Summer 2019)
From the Great Barrier Reef to the Red Centre of the Outback, Australia boasts a plethora of extraordinary natural wonders. This exclusive Luxury Gold journey is a showcase of vast tropical rainforests, otherworldly rock formations and ancient indigenous culture. Snorkel across the underwater gardens of the Great Barrier Reef, listen to the sounds of the didgeridoo at a hosted starlit dinner in Uluru and take in the iconic sights of Sydney aboard a luxury yacht. Mother Nature reveals her most flamboyant colours on this majestic itinerary.
- Daintree Rainforest: Join your Local Expert for an exclusive tour to learn about the close relationship the indigenous Kuku Yalanji people have their their land.
- Great Barrier Reef: Take to the water and discover spectacular coral formations and a world of unique marine creatures, as you snorkel around underwater gardens.
- Alice Springs: Explore Alice Springs with the guide of your Local Expert.
- Henbury Meteorite Conservation Reserve: Travel to the Henbury Meteorite Conservation Reserve to see the crater formed by a meteor strike.
- Kings Canyon: Take a walk with your Local Expert to explore the red rock cliffs of Kings Canyon.
- Kings Canyon: Rise with the sun and embark on a vigorous 6 kilometre Rim Walk at Kings Canyon with awe-inspiring views from Cotterill’s Lookout.
- Uluru: Arrive at the Uluru-Kata Tjura National Park and watch the sun dip beyond the horizon, as you enjoy canapes and wine.
- Kata Tjuta: Join your Travelling Concierge as you take a guided walk through the sacred Walpa Gorge.
- Uluru: Watch the magical sunrise over Uluru as you spend a morning at leisure.
- Blue Mountains: Enjoy the natural wonder that is the Blue Mountains, known for its dramatic landscapes.
- Hunter Valley: Enjoy the natural landscapes as you head north to the wine region of the Hunter Valley.
- Sydney: Join a skilled sailing crew on board a luxury yacht and take in views of Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the secluded coves surrounded by multimillion-dollar mansions.
- Sydney: Embark on a VIP tour of the famous Sydney Opera House, before enjoying a Celebration Dinner at Peter Gilmore’s iconic Bennelong restaurant, set in the building’s iconic sails.
Travel: April 1 – December 31, 2019
Minimum Nights: 12
Promo Code: N/A
Valid for new bookings only booked and deposited from October 23 - November 30, 2018, for travel from April 1 - December 31, 2019. Please contact your travel advisor for more information. **Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.