Kenya & Tanzania Wildlife Safari 2022
On this comprehensive introduction to East Africa, witness abundant and diverse wildlife roaming vast, sun-drenched panoramas, and stay in comfortable, spacious lodges with ideal locations in the region’s greatest parks and reserves.
- Discover Africa’s astounding diversity, including the iconic Big Five, in custom-made vehicles with an unobstructed view from every seat
- Experience incredible up-close encounters with East Africa’s diverse wildlife thanks to the in-depth tracking skills of our handpicked safari guides
- Stay on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater, a privileged location that affords you early access to the crater floor for a quieter, less-crowded safari experience
- Privately visit Olduvai Gorge, where the Leakey family discovered fossils linking man to his distant ancestors
- Visit a Maasai village to learn about the customs and traditions of these nomadic herders