Experience the best of Savour France
From artworks and masterpieces to haute cuisine and fashion, France will seduce you with its myriad of landscapes and activities. Discover the secret behind the Mona Lisa’s smile and the romance steeped in the country’s very soul.
Enjoy our exclusive offers, such as free daily breakfast, a complimentary cocktail, wine tasting, or bottle of Champagne— all while in the comfort of your hotel—then venture further afield to see France shine in its best light, with a free personal shopper experience, complimentary river cruise or museum visit, and more!
- Hôtel Lancaster Paris- Luxury Paris hotel near popular attractions
- Hôtel Le Pigonnet - Provence - Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
- Boscolo Exedra Nice, Autograph Collection - Located in Nice along the French Riviera, this handsomely restored Belle Epoque hotel is 0.5 miles (800 meters) from the sea and the Promenade des Anglais. Place de Palais de Justice is just over half a mile away, and the hotel has its own private pebble beach 328 feet (100 meters) away. The hotel is also close to the train station. An airport shuttle is available on request.
- Hôtel La Pérouse - Nice - Hotel la Perouse offers 60 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites on six floors. Decorated in an elegant Mediterranean style, accommodations feature garden or sea views. Rooms are equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, satellite TVs, and direct-dial phones. Marble bathrooms include hair dryers, makeup mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Additional amenities at this France hotel include minibars, in-room safes (accommodate laptops), and complimentary newspapers.
- Château La Chenevière - Normandy - Chateau La Cheneviere features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This historic hotel also offers a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris - Offering 244 Paris luxury hotel guest rooms and suites, our accommodations – many of which feature private terraces overlooking the city – sparkle with unique architectural details. In the eight-storey landmark 1928 building, you'll revel in unique design details, luxurious features and unique Parisian views just off the Champs-Elysées.
- La Réserve Paris Hotel & Spa - La Réserve Paris, Hotel and Spa offers a refined reflection of the quintessence of 19th century Parisian chic. Silk hung walls, damascene brocade taffeta, velvet drapes, waffle weave fabrics, herringbone oak parquet, unique pieces of antique furniture. Rooms are spacious and the atmosphere can be adapted at will thanks to an interactive tablet that controls the TV, the temperature and the lighting. The bathrooms in Carrara and Turquin blue marble are equally spacious and mostly bathed in natural light.
- Le Bristol Paris - Hotel Le Bristol offers 190 guestrooms and suites on eight floors. Elegantly appointed with antique furnishings, all accommodations have satellite TVs with premium channels and multi-line phones with voice mail. Carrara marble bathrooms include heated towel racks, bathrobes, makeup mirrors, and hair dryers. Other amenities at this France hotel include minibars, complimentary bottled water, complimentary newspapers and complimentary breakfast is included in some rates.
- Le Meurice, A Dorchester Collection - Paris - Hotel Le Meurice has 160 guestrooms with views of an inner courtyard, side street, or Tuileries Gardens. All guestrooms, decorated in classic French style with 18th century furnishings and luxurious fabrics, include an entry foyer and small sitting area. Exquisite Italian marble bathrooms, with adjustable jet showers and large tubs, double sinks, and separate toilets. Amenities include TVs with Internet access through wireless keyboards and minibars; and video game consoles (on request).
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendôme - Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome offers 167 guestrooms and suites on six floors. Accommodations are decorated in a contemporary style with wood, silk, and bronze details. All rooms are equipped with work desks, high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), satellite TVs, CD/DVD players, and multi-line phones with voice mail. Limestone bathrooms include heated flooring, soaking tubs, separate stone-enclosed rain showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary designer toiletries. Additional amenities at this France hotel include minibars, coffee/tea makers, and in-room safes.
- Grand Hôtel Du Palais Royal - Paris - The only luxury hotel in the vicinity of the Palais Royal. Overlooking the Palais Royal Garden, the Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal is also steps from the Louvre Museum, the Comédie Française theater, rue Saint-Honoré, and the Tuileries Gardens. An ultra-refined neighborhood where architecture, culture and gastronomy blend with the most exclusive boutiques. Pierre-Yves Rochon’s decor, spa, restaurant, staff trained in the tradition of luxury French hotels, and the unique location in Paris make the Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal the new address for Parisian chic.
- Hôtel San Regis - Paris - Hotel San Regis features 43 guestrooms and suites individually decorated in a classic style with antique furnishings, and rich fabrics. Filled with natural light, marble bathrooms include Hermes toiletries, hairdryer, make-up mirror, terrycloth bathrobes, and slippers. Amenities include in-room safe, mini bar, cable/satellite TV, in room fax (on request), complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary in-room mineral water.
- Hôtel Bel Ami - Paris - This Paris hotel is in Saint Germain des Prés neighborhood on the Rive Gauche (Left Bank). The River Seine and Pont Neuf are within a short stroll.The Bel Ami Cafe serves buffet breakfasts daily. The Bel Ami Bar presents live solo jazz every night and jazz concert each first Thursday of the month. A fitness center includes cardio machines and an exercise bench. The focal point is a mosaic wall with an aquarium. Spa treatments featuring Payot Paris products are available in two treatment rooms with sauna, showers and a relaxation room.Children receive a cuddly Bel Ami teddy bear upon arrival. 24-hour room service includes a children's menu. The hotel also features "Clefs d'Or" concierge services and a business center. Hotel Bel Ami is smoke-free.
- Hôtel De Sers - Paris - For guests with business needs, the hotel can provide the Salon le Marquis, a high-ceiling, 60-square-metre meeting room, with audio-visual equipment, Internet connections and Philippe Starck Louis Ghost chairs; cell phones and computers can be rented.
- Hôtel Edouard 7 - Paris - Housed in a striking Haussmanian building, the Hôtel Edouard 7 Paris Opéra is situated on the magnificent Opera Avenue. Only moments away from the Place Vendome, the Louvre and the Palais Royal, Hôtel Edouard 7 Paris Opéra boasts breathtaking views of the Palais Garnier Opera House. This beautiful hotel is only a stroll away from Grand Boulevards and their department stores. Hôtel Edouard 7 Paris Opéra features a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner (closed Saturday and Sunday), and a bar offering cocktails to suit guests' individual taste.
- Hôtel Montalembert - Paris - Hotel Montalembert offers 50 guestrooms on eight floors. Guestrooms are contemporary in style with modern furniture and beige fabrics. Deluxe rooms offer a choice between contemporary or classic décor accented with Louis Phillipe antiques. Bathrooms feature deep soaking tubs, chrome fixtures and marble floors. Amenities include flat-screen TVs with wireless Internet access (complimentary), double-line phones with voicemail, personal safes, minibars and complimentary newspaper.
- Hôtel Pont Royal - Paris - The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- L’hôtel Du Collectionneur Arc De Triomphe - Paris - Fitness enthusiasts at the Hotel Du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris can work up a sweat on the cardio and weight machines in the hotel gym, and for those who need extra encouragement, a personal trainer is available on request. After a workout, guests can unwind in the Spa Mosaïc Decléor & Carita, which offers a steam room, sauna, a hydrotonic bath with massaging jet showers and a range of indulgent massage and beauty treatments. The hotel can arrange sightseeing excursions around the city and surrounding area, including private VIP tours in a number of languages. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange babysitting and dry-cleaning services, exchange currency and provide round-the-clock room service. Guests arriving by car will find secure, covered parking facilities on site, with valet parking services available on request (surcharges apply).
- La Villa Maillot & Spa - Paris - La Villa Maillott offers 42 guestrooms and suites appointed with blue and soft beige decor and art reproductions. Marble bathrooms feature telephones, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. All rooms come equipped with multi-line phones, wired and wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and cable TVs with pay movies. Amenities include minibars, coffee/tea makers, and in-room safes.
- Victoria Palace Hotel - Paris - On a quiet street off the rue de Rennes sits this regal hotel with a gleaming limestone façade, which has held court in the center of Paris's fashionable Left Bank since 1913. The hotel's interior is richly decorated with silk-covered walls, glittering chandeliers, and gilt stucco work. An elegant function room accommodating up to 50 people opens onto a private garden terrace. The opulent Salon Bar, with crimson striped walls, decorative lamps, and upholstered armchairs clustered around low tables, serves cocktails from mid-morning until late. A breakfast buffet with both hot and cold foods is served each morning. Guests have discounted access to a nearby health club with fitness equipment, squash courts, and a swimming pool.
- Grand-Hôtel Du Cap Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel - St. Jean Cap Ferrat - Grand Hotel du Cap Ferrat's 53 guestrooms and suites feature polished wood furnishings, elegant brocades and Italian marble bathrooms. All rooms have windows that open and views of the sea or pinewood gardens. Amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), satellite TVs, direct-dial phones with voicemail, in-room safes and minibars. Suites feature separate living rooms.
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa - All the guestrooms have exquisitely refined interiors, with the owner’s personal attention to detail and there are fabulous views over the sweep of the Côte d’Azur from Nice to Cannes. Suites are furnished with refinement and quiet luxury including stylish marble bathrooms, private terrace or balcony, panoramic views over the Mediterranean coast (sea view), spacious rooms, and steam shower with lights that can be changed for your mood.
- Castille Paris - This Paris hotel is set among the fashion boutiques of Rue Cambon in the center of Paris, from Place Vendome.