You don’t have to sacrifice modern comforts to embark on a true adventure! Experience an adventure in luxury when exploring the world’s most remote and fascinating destinations with Zegrahm, a leader in expedition cruises and adventure travel for 30 years.
Zegrahm's newly-chartered luxury vessels can accommodate 184 guests, but Zegrahm will limit capacity to just 135 – 160 guests, allowing for a more intimate experience. Purpose built for expedition cruising, each ship is also equipped with a fleet of Zodiacs for accessing remote shores and both a theater and panoramic lounge, where guests enjoy informative daily briefings by our distinguished field staff.
You will be welcomed aboard by an attentive crew who are dedicated to ensuring each guest’s comfort and well-being. Spacious staterooms feature flat-screen TVs, individually controlled air conditioning, an electronic safe, and minibar. Public spaces include an underwater lounge, infinity pool, sun deck, salon, fitness room, and spa. Enjoy decadent French cuisine in the single-seating dining room and outdoor dining area.
Throughout these luxury voyages, you can enjoy the many perks of all-inclusive exploration with Zegrahm including:
- Free beer and select wine and spirits
- Free onboard Wi-Fi
- Free pre-paid gratuities
Save 5% on the following cruises:
- Ultimate Seychelles - 14-night Ultimate Seychelles with Aldabra Atoll Expedition from $11,980
- Often referred to as a Garden of Eden, the Seychelles boasts numerous native and endemic species of flora and fauna found nowhere else in the world. Zodiacs bring guests ashore for nature walks while the protected waters create a haven for coral reefs and fish, offering excellent snorkeling and diving opportunities. A highlight of this luxury expedition is two days at Aldabra Atoll, one of the largest atolls in the world, with a perimeter of over 70 miles.
- Ancient Britain - 14-night Wild and Ancient Britain with Ireland Expedition from $12,480
- Discover the wild side of the British Isles—from ancient wonders including Neolithic monuments, stone abbeys, and Celtic fortresses to some of Europe’s largest seabird colonies including puffins, gannets, guillemots, and kittiwakes. Guests will also view the geologically impressive Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and enjoy a ride aboard the Isle of Man Steam Railway, the last remnant of the extensive Victorian railway system.