Sale Ends Thursday December 13th, 2018
Enjoy daily breakfast, reduced rates, free nights, and more!
Welcome to Hawaii, a destination unlike any other in the world. The breathtaking beauty of these islands, and that unique quality known as the Aloha Spirit, make this a truly enchanting place. The signature hospitality at Marriott Hotels & Resorts in Hawaii is consistently ranked among the best in the destination, showcasing Hawaii’s most prized brands including Marriott, Sheraton, Westin, The Luxury Collection, and Ritz-Carlton. Discover beachfront resorts on Oahu, Kauai, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii—whichever island you choose, there is a Marriott for any occasion. Take advantage of the best rates, best locations, and very best that Hawaii and Marriott have to offer.
- The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort – Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Honolulu? This resort has 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Moana Surfrider A Westin Resort & Spa – With a stay at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach in Honolulu (Waikiki), you’ll be within a 5-minute drive of Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. This 4.5-star resort is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Diamond Head and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from University of Hawaii at Mano
- Sheraton Waikiki – Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a waterslide. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa – Located in Honolulu (Waikiki), Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is within a 10-minute walk of Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. This 4-star resort is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Diamond Head and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani – With a stay at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani in Honolulu (Waikiki), you’ll be a 5-minute drive from Honolulu Zoo and 6 minutes from Waikiki Aquarium. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Diamond Head and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Sheraton Maui – The one-mile Kaanapali Beach Walk, which starts at the Sheraton, is popular with runners and fitness walkers. A round trip provides a healthy workout with ocean views, especially rewarding when the whales are visiting during the winter and early spring.
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas – When you stay at The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas in Lahaina, you’ll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Kaanapali Beach and D.T. Fleming Beach Park. This 4-star condominium resort is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Kapalua Beach and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Cours.
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Kaanapali – Amenities include the Heavenly Spa by Westin, kid’s club, five swimming pools, three restaurants, and lounges, all set amongst gardens and waterfalls
- The Westin Nanea Ocean Resort Villas – Make yourself at home in one of the 390 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds.
- Wailea Beach Resort, Marriott Maui – A little reef cove in front of Building Four of the Wailea Beach Resort, Marriott Maui is home to a population of Hawaiian green sea turtles, which are listed as an endangered species. While touching the animals is against federal law, guests can observe the turtles from a distance.
- Kauai Marriott Resort – Enjoy on-site restaurants, tennis club and fitness center, plus one of Hawaii’s largest swimming pools, 26,000 sq. ft. with five whirlpools, overlooking the ocean.
- Sheraton Kauai – Situated on the light-colored sand of Poipu Beach, the Sheraton Kaua’i Resort is a 5 minute drive from Kiahuna Golf Course, a 10 minute drive from Koloa Town, and a 30 minute drive from Lihue.
- The St. Regis Princeville Resort – Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting and childcare (surcharge).
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas – This upscale resort sits perched above the Pacific Ocean surrounded by lush tropical countryside within the Princeville community on Kaua’i’s north shore, minutes from world famous Hanalei Bay.
- Big Island
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa – The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is located on a calm bay and includes a large infinity pool with water slide; water sports equipment rentals include pedal boats and kayaks. A full-service spa is on site.
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa – Guests can explore the history of the region with trips to the Kona Historical Society, the Kona Coffee Living History Farm, and the historic towns of Kainaliu and Holualoa, all within a 20 minute drive of the resort.
Travel: September 15 – March 31, 2019
Minimum Nights: 3
Promo Code: N/A
Blackout Dates: May Apply. Offers valid on new bookings only. Prices shown are per-person, land only based upon double occupancy, except if expressly noted otherwise. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Blackout dates, minimum night stays, minimum stay requirements on air, seasonal surcharges, resort fees (if any), and other restrictions may also apply. Individual offers may require purchase of Travel Smart Plan or travel waiver. Offers are not valid for Group Travel. Some booking and travel dates may vary. Other promotions and departure dates available which may result in a different rate and/or hotel inclusion. Customer is responsible for hotel taxes and fees on the free night offers, where applicable. For those properties where Classic Vacations has access to dynamic pricing rates, those rates will likely fluctuate from time to time based on market conditions and other factors beyond Classic Vacations control. Classic Vacations CST# 2079429-20. 323-0718