Mexico’s Pacific Coast
West Coast of Mexico Vacation Deals
Comprised of some of the most popular destinations in the world, Mexico’s Pacific Coast is the home of unbeatable beaches, breathtaking views, and fascinating culture. Ideal for romantic getaways and family vacations alike, each of these extraordinary destinations entices guests with exciting adventures, luxurious resorts, and everything else needed for a memorable getaway.
With so many extravagant destinations to choose from, now is the time to discover Mexico’s Pacific Paradise.
- Riviera Nayarit – Riviera Nayarit features luxurious hotels, amazing golf courses, and breathtaking beaches spanning over 200 miles, which includes the world-famous Banderas Bays. Spend your days perfecting your golf swing, relaxing on the beach, or enjoying the other amazing activities this destination has to offer – the choice is yours!
- Puerto Vallarta – Known for remarkable sights, rich culture, and a legendary romantic downtown area, Puerto Vallarta is an ideal destination for couples and families alike. Nearby, the hotel zone is conveniently located and offers a variety of beachfront resorts.
- Cabo San Lucas – From all of the excitement of Cabo San Lucas, to the relaxing atmosphere of San Jose del Cabo, you can’t go wrong with a vacation to Los Cabos. A paradise for both adventure seekers and beach lovers alike, this destination has it all.
- Huatulco – Known for hidden beaches and fantastic resorts, Huatulco sits on the southern coast, at the edge of the Sierra Madre Mountains. The calm waters of the nine beautiful bays within the region are perfect for watersports such as snorkeling and wind surfing.
- Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo – With two extraordinary destinations only four miles apart, it’s easy to enjoy the best of both worlds. Ixtapa features a modern, wonderful resort area and outstanding marina, while the fishing town of Zihuatanejo boasts delicious palapa style seafood restaurants.
- Mazatlan – There’s so much to see and do in the captivating region of Mazatlan. From the endless stretches of picture-perfect beaches to the excellent shopping of the Malecon, and everything in between. There is no shortage of fun in this fabulous destination.
Thursday November 30th, 2017
January 3 – March 30, 2018
Prices per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) including round-trip airfare via U.S. certified air carriers, round-trip airport/hotel transfers, hotel taxes and baggage handling, fuel surcharges, all pre-collected U.S. and foreign taxes and fees including September 11th Security Fee, $10 late booking fee if applicable (for bookings within 14 days of departure). Packages to Hawaii, Turks and Caicos, and Ski resorts do not include airport transfers. Packages flying into Cancun but staying in Cozumel or Isla Mujeres require supplemental ferry transfers at an additional cost. In Isla Mujeres, the taxi to/from the hotel is an additional cost. In Isla Mujeres, the taxi to/from the hotel is an additional cost. In some instances, pricing may specifically apply to one of multiple flights on select departure days. All packages are based on the lowest hotel/air classes available at time of publication, capacity controlled, subject to availability and may change without notice. Promotional pricing may only be available for a limited time. Holiday/weekend surcharges may apply. Restrictions/blackout dates may apply. Where Kids, Stay, Play and Eat Free, Kids pay regular airfare including taxes. Baggage fees apply for carry-on, 1st and 2nd checked bag based on carrier flown. Please see a full description of baggage fees at applevacations.com/baggage. The following fees are subject to change: resort fees for hotels in Hawaii may apply and range from $10-$30 per room, per night payable directly to the hotel; Riviera Maya Municipality of Solidaridad environmental levy of 20 Mexican pesos per room per day, collected at hotel check-out; $10 Dominican Republic Tourist Card fee payable at resort airport upon arrival; $29 Costa Rica Departure tax may be payable at resort airport upon departure; in some cases, including LIR-LAX Exclusive Vacation Flights, this cost is included in the price of the ticket. $41 Cartagena de Indias Departure tax payable at resort airport upon departure and may be included in the cost of your ticket. Apple Vacations is not responsible for errors or omissions. Cancellation policies apply. Bookings are subject to the Apple Vacations Fair Trade Contract (applevacations.com/ftc). All public charter flights on Alaska Airlines PC 16-102 (B737-800-159 seats) / PC 17-082 (B737-800-159 seats); Allegiant Airlines PC 16-075 (A319-156 seats) / PC 16-115 (A319-156 seats) / PC 17-083 (A319-156 seats); Icelandair PC 17-076 (B757-200-183 seats); Miami Air PC 17-110 (B737-800-180 seats); Swift Air PC PC17-075 (B737-800-174 seats or B737-800; 189 seats) / PC17-103 (B737-400-150 seats or B737-300-148 seats); Viva Aerobus PC 17-104 (A320-180 seats) / PC 17-102 (A320-180 seats); Volaris PC 17-135 (A319-144 seats); XTRA Airways PC 15-095 (B737-800-168 seats) and PC 16-103 (B737-800-168 seats) are operated by Apple Vacations, LLC. d100217-splash