Sale Ends Monday December 23rd, 2019
Up to $1,500 resort credit per stay & more
Indulge in all of the comforts of paradise now at a friendlier price at Moon Palace Jamaica.
- Live the Palace life. – With seven oceanfront resorts along the Mexican Caribbean, Palace Resorts sets a high standard when it comes to all-inclusive vacations. Their signature in-room double whirlpool tubs are just the beginning. There’s big name entertainment, world-class golf and a dizzying array of things to do. To top it all off, Palace gives you the freedom to have the vacation you want with up to $1,500 resort credit per stay.
- Moon Palace Cancun – Moon Palace Cancun is only minutes from Cancun, but it’s really a destination unto itself. With three unique sections—Sunrise, Nizuc, and Moon Grand—it really does cater to all kinds of travelers. Sunrise caters to families with kids: it’s where you’ll find the Wired Teen Lounge and the FlowRider surf simulator. Big pools, more restaurants and plenty of places to party make Nizuc (“sunset” in Mayan) a good choice for groups and destination weddings. Meanwhile, Moon Grand attracts couples with its quieter and more romantic atmosphere. But that’s just the beginning. Moon Palace also has 15 restaurants, a nightclub, a dophinarium and 27 holes of golf on a really-impressive Jack Nicklaus-designed course.
- The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun – It’s time to say hasta la vista to all things ordinary because The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun is on its way. And it’s got one incredible entourage. Think hundreds of luxurious new guest rooms, ten restaurants, nine pools, seven bars, the biggest Awe Spa in who knows how many miles, and a whole lot more. You know, just in case you didn’t have enough to look forward to.
- Moon Palace Jamaica – For a slice of fun, larger-than-life experience in Ocho Rios, Jamaica – visit the NEW luxurious, all-inclusive Moon Palace Jamaica, ideal for families, couples and groups. Located alongside a beautiful white, sandy beach, this new addition to the Palace Resorts family boasts a variety of accommodations and offers many of the signature Awe-Inclusive amenities you’ve come to love, including 24-hour room service, top-shelf spirits, unlimited dining, complimentary Wi-Fi and more.
- Le Blanc Spa Resort – Palace’s adults-only spa resort is consistently named one of the most romantic and luxurious resorts in Cancun. And not just by us, though we definitely agree. Sleek, chic and wondrously relaxing, this is the place to escape from it all. You’ll be pampered with a pillow menu, aromatherapy menu, nightly turndown service (including sweet treats) and 24-hour room service.
- VIP Entertainment – Palace Resorts roll out the red carpet for guests by bringing big names to the resort for your entertainment. Check back often to see what acts are in town during your vacation.
- Up to $1,500 resort credit per stay & more
- Kids and teens stay free*
Travel: January 20 – December 23, 2019
Minimum Nights: 3
Promo Code: N/A
Receive up to $1500 resort credits when you stay at any Palace Resort. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Kids and teens stay free at Beach Palace, The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun, Moon Palace Cancun, Cozumel Palace, Playacar Palace and Moon Palace Jamaica. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. *All savings will be included in price at the time of check out. Valid on new reservations at select Palace Resorts made between 6 pm CST on 11/20/18 and 6 pm CST on 12/23/19 for travel 11/20/18-12/23/19. Limited 2 free children per room. Kids & Teens ages 4 -17 stay free. One paying adult must be in the same room in order to receive promotion. Promotion is applicable to all room categories excluding rooms for adults only (EX: Concierge Level, Superior Deluxe Ocean Front etc.) Child’s age must be reported in the reservation and proof of age will be required upon check in. In the event the age of the child is 18 years old or older at the time of check in the difference in rate will be charged directly to the guest upon check in. Other restrictions may apply and are subject to change. Various cancellation penalties and payment requirements and holiday/weekend/special event surcharges may apply. Offers and pricing may be withdrawn or changed without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. Please refer to the Funjet Vacations’ Bill of Rights for more details.