Over 20 optional adventures & a banquet of inclusions; this is going to be a week to remember. The brave will hurl themselves down a hill in an inflated OGO ball,the more chilled will take a boat cruise around the Bay of Islands. Then we'll all compare notes of Hobbits, fish 'n' chips, the Haka over a few drinks in the city of Auckland.Auckland to Paihia
- See the City of Sails harbour made famous by the Americas Cup
- Check out Whangarei and Kawakawas famous Hundertwasser toilets
- Get a dose of history with a guided tour of the Waitangi Treaty Grounds Tour
- Tuck into a true Kiwiana fish n chips dinner
- Throughout your trip you’ll be getting your beauty sleep in comfy beds in cosy multi-share rooms. Your accommodation will always be located in the heart of the action, with communal areas for you and your new best friends to relax and socialise.
- We'll get 9 of your meals, you get the rest. You can expect a healthy breakfast every morning, as well as a traditional Maori Hangi and a BBQ or roast along the way. We'll also give you plenty of opportunities to try the best gourmet eats in NZ.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.