4-Nights Paradise Island, The Cove at Atlantis from $1,543
The Cove is elegantly situated between Cove and Paradise Beaches creating the feeling of being cast away on a private, white-sand sanctuary. The ultra-luxury property was designed by architect Jeffrey Beers to bring high design together with the bluest ocean and mother of pearl hued sand. The result is an open air lobby that rises and sets with the day, an exclusive poolscape that gently skims the private beaches, stunning and sensual rooms and suites, a collection of unparalleled dining and shopping and purposeful service delivered with Bahamian warmth. Guests enjoy complete access to the wonders of Atlantis including the world's largest open-air marine habitat; Aquaventure waterpark, unique pools; renowned beaches; 18-hole golf course; the largest casino in the Caribbean; many choices of restaurants, bars & lounges and much more.
- Ocean Suite accommodations
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Hotel tax
- Continental breakfast daily for two in Mosaic Restaurant (excludes gratuities)
- $100 Food and Beverage credit, per room, per stay
- Room upgrade from an Ocean Suite to a Deluxe Ocean Suite*
- Early check-in**
- Late check-out**
- *Subject to availability at the time of arrival.
- **Based on availability.