You can start (or continue) a new holiday tradition this year when you join the festive fun at Walt Disney World Resort. Arrive on December 17 and depart on December 22, 2018, and enjoy an itinerary full of joyful offerings—including some exclusive experiences just for Guests on this package!
Take a look at all of the special, memory-making opportunities included with this offer:
- Monday, December 17, 2018: Exclusive nighttime access to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018: Tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom park
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018: Exclusive nighttime access to select attractions at Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park—including Avatar Flight of Passage, Na'vi River Journey, Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain and DINOSAUR—plus an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light
- Thursday, December 20, 2018: Exclusive early-morning access to Disney Springs for shopping at the World of Disney store and exploring the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail (includes complimentary hot chocolate and cotton candy)
- Friday, December 21, 2018: An exclusive, holiday-themed buffet dinner at Epcot
This package also includes a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotel and 4-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option. For example, for just $175 per person, per night (total package price of $3,500), a family of four can stay in a garden view room at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside.
The Ultimate Christmastime Package Includes:
- Theme park ticket(s)
- Access to holiday-themed events and special offerings