Exclusive Promotion: $400 Online Safari Shop Credit per couple
The Travel + Leisure World's Best Safari - Featuring only "World's Best" List Hotels
We begin with four nights in Cape Town's "knockout" One&Only, a resort of "outsize luxury" on the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and a superb base for explorations in this most cosmopolitan of cities and its varied, magnificent environs. Then come Singita Lebombo or Singita Sweni Lodge-both much-admired, both located in Singita Kruger National Park-and, in the private Sabi Sand Game Reserve, adjacent to Kruger, Ebony or Boulders Lodge, two of the finest and most intelligently designed lodges on the continent. We end with a perennial favourite, the famed Royal Livingstone, where mist from nearby Victoria Falls freshens our day.
- Four in-depth days in effervescent Cape Town, one-on-one meetings with local go-getters and experts, exhilarating visits to Table Mountain, the charmingly colorful Malay Quarter, inspirational Rosie’s Kitchen, and the city’s many other shopping, historical, and human highpoints.
- Encounters with, and oenophilic wisdom from elite vintners in the gorgeous Cape Winelands.
- Touchdown-to-takeoff service from expert guides and facilitators and 24-hour backup by our Concierge Service.
- Wildlife excursions by 4-wheel drive vehicles and on foot in a wonderfully isolated part of famed Kruger National Park, based from the exquisite Singita Safari Lodges (also: extraordinary mountain biking and visit to inspiring Singita culinary school).
- Two days of awe-striking views and rainforest trail walking at the world’s most stupendous waterfall, Victoria Falls.