Art, Adventure, and Aperitivos
Taste your way through the treasures of Italy! Enjoy the bounty of Tuscany, the rich variety in Rome, the romance of Venice, and the culture of Florence. From local delicacies such as cicchetti (canapes) and Valpolicella wine to complimentary tickets to museums and historical monuments, the sights and tastes of Italy offer a lush experience for all the senses.
With our exclusive offers, stay 3 nights or more at a participating property and enjoy a free daily breakfast, complimentary lunch or dinner, cooking classes, wine tastings or aperitivos, food and beverage credits, and more!
SOME Participating Hotels (Call us for others):
- Amalfi Coast
- Casa Angelina Lifestyle - This property offers access to a 24-hour business center. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
- Belmond Castello di Casole - Housed in a former wine cellar, the spa features seven treatment rooms, an outdoor garden, relaxation areas, pools, and steam rooms. Signature treatments incorporate local products such as olive oil, grape seeds, and rosemary. In the evenings, guests can dine alfresco at the on-site restaurant and sip cocktails or wine at the bar. Room service is available 24 hours, and a complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
- Borgo San Felice, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Chianti - The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (complimentary). This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a hall where the guests can relax and read books. Onsite parking is complimentary. Hotel Relais Borgo San Felice has designated areas for smoking.
- Belmond Villa San Michele - Many of the guestrooms and suites offer views of Florence and the Arno valley, Jacuzzi bath and private Terraces. Business-friendly rooms are equipped with dial-up Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones. Family friendly connecting rooms feature a private terrace or garden with dedicated equipment for tots and children. All accommodations offer color satellite TV and pay movies, Air Conditioning, and towel warmer, in addition to all of the charm unique to a 15th century former monastery. Additional comforts are available upon request such as extra towels and bedding, iron & ironing board.
- Hotel Savoy, a Rocco Forte hotel - Located in Duomo, this luxury hotel is steps from Piazza della Repubblica and Florence Baptistery. Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and San Lorenzo Church are also within 5 minutes. This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms.
- Lake Como
- Albergo Terminus Como - Guestrooms at Albergo Terminus Hotel offer minibars and air conditioning. Guestrooms feature satellite television with pay movies. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, bidets, and hair dryers. Business-friendly rooms are equipped with wireless Internet access and direct-dial phones. Guestrooms provide clock radios. Services include housekeeping and wake-up calls. Amenities available on request include extra towels/bedding.
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo - Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace offers 90 air-conditioned guestrooms. The hotel rises four storeys above the hotel's signature wrought-iron double staircase that curves and zigzags from the street up three storeys of ivy-covered walls, palm trees, and flower gardens (an elevator also connects the street to the lobby). Individually decorated and furnished, high-ceilinged rooms are decorated in pastel tones, with richly coloured drapes and carpets, molded-stucco details, antique-style desks, recessed lighting in white-wood crown molding, and marble bathrooms. Amenities include safes, minibars, satellite television, DVD player, Wi-Fi Internet connections, slippers, and bathrobes.
- Baglioni Hotel Carlton - Carlton Hotel Baglioni offers 87 guestrooms and suites on five floors. Decor is traditional and opulent with antique furnishings, full curtains, corniced ceilings, and patterned carpets. Marble bathrooms include tubs, showers, hair dryers, and bathrobes. Amenities include complimentary high-speed Internet access is available in Junior Suite and Suite categories, flat-screen satellite TVs, direct-dial phones, in-room safes, and minibars.
- Excelsior Hotel Gallia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Milan - Renovated by renowned Milanese designer Marco Piva using native Italian furniture and materials, the 235 stylish guestrooms and suites have marble bathrooms with underfloor heating and complimentary Internet access.
- Castello Banfi Il Borgo Montalcino - Set on 7,100 acres overlooking the Tuscan countryside, this family-owned luxury estate comprises a medieval castle, rolling vineyards, and a state-of-the-art winery. Ideal for couples and food and wine enthusiasts, Castello Banfi Il Borgo has a relaxed and welcoming ambiance.
- Belmond Hotel Splendido - Hotel Splendido offers 64 guestrooms and suites individually appointed with classic furnishings in a pastel color scheme. Many rooms offer sea views and some feature terraces or balconies. Bathrooms include heated towel racks, bathrobes and slippers, and designer toiletries. Rooms are equipped with satellite TVs, DVD players, and direct-dial phones. Other amenities include minibars, complimentary newspapers, and fresh flowers.
- Belmond Hotel Caruso - After a day of exploring Baden guests can lounge with a cocktail in the hotel bar, unwind with a massage or relax in the sauna. Free parking is available for those arriving with their own vehicles. Ten conference rooms are available for hire, accommodating up to 210 people and offering a range of audio-visual equipment.
- Baglioni Hotel Regina - The eight-story Regina Hotel Baglioni offers 103 guestrooms and suites, all of which have classical decor featuring traditional furnishings such as Murano glass lamps, silk tapestries, rich damask fabrics, marble bathrooms with tubs and showers, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat and satellite TV, Pay TV, safe-box, direct dial telephone, mini-bar, free Wi-Fi access, high speed internet access.
- Grand Hotel Palace - Guests are welcomed to the renovated hotel through an elegant wrought iron gate at the entrance, whose perimeter hosts an original outdoor corner reminiscent of a Bohemian street café. The hall is distinguished by the strong visual impact of the period stucco work and the play of light created by the alternating lacquered surfaces, marble, and refined finishing. The elegant hall is a spectacular space to organize aperitifs and showcase events, offering excellence in terms of organization and outfitting. In the back there is a modern business lounge, with bar service and comfortable work stations. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo, Taormina - All 72 rooms and suites at Grand Hotel Timeo are stylishly decorated with Italian flair. Most have beautiful terraces or balconies. The suites evoke the opulent Italian Baroque style, while the Presidential Suite enjoys the added attraction of an expansive terrace with a summerhouse, a lounge, dining room and small hydro-massage swimming pool.
- Grand Hotel Villa Igiea - Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
- Grand Hotel Continental - This 17th-century palace features many magnificent treasured frescoes. The palazzo was converted early in the 20th century into an elegant hotel called The Continentale, whose guests included the most celebrated figures of the period.
- Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria - Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria is one of the Neapolitan Riviera’s finest jewels, and fittingly, it has the most magnificent setting. Perched on a cliff, in the heart of Sorrento and surrounded by a stunning five-acre park, it overlooks the breathtakingly beautiful Gulf of Naples.
- Aman Venice - Aman Venice’s 24 Rooms and Signature Rooms vary in size and configuration. These rooms were created by a number of Italy’s greatest artists, which includes 16th-century architect Sansovino and 18th-century painter Tiepolo. Contemporary furnishings complement rooms with authentic silk wall coverings, chandeliers, wood panelling, chinoiserie and painted ceilings. While many suites offer views of the Grand Canal or hotel’s private garden.
- Baglioni Hotel Luna - Baglioni Hotel Luna, Venice, offers 104 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites spread over five story's. Decor features 18th-century-style Venetian and French decor of silk-damask walls, heavy drapes, Murano-glass chandeliers, and highly polished dark-wood furniture and trim.
- Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte - Prestigious Art Deco hotel in the heart of Viareggio founded in the early Twenties and restored to the height of its splendor in 2004 after 19 months of restoration. Viareggio… sparkling sea on one side, gleaming white marble mountains of the Apuan Alps on the other; this is Viareggio, pearl of the Versilia Tuscany Coast, located only 45 miles from the renowned Cinque Terre and 70 miles from the Portofino Coast.